• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Discussion thread for possible new bunker creation rule.
01-11-2010, 01:15 PM,
RE: Discussion thread for possible new bunker creation rule.
Although I understand the rationale of saying that bunkers could be created by engineers over the course of campaign scenarios, I have some reservations. The battles covered by the PzC series are rarely static, which means that the side being punched through rarely had the luxury of devoting engineering units to leisurely constructing bunkers while all hell was breaking loose nearby. They were used for most pressing needs such as defending against attacks, plugging gaps or holding supply lines...Historically speaking, bunker construction was done during quiet times at the front and rarely during and/or near a pitched battle.

So I believe this should not be activated in all scenarios or campaign scenarios for that matter. It should be allowed only in those campaigns where we know it did historically happen on a scale that warrants it. Handling it through the PDT would probably be best so that setting a ZERO value would make sure it would not happen in a scenario.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion thread for possible new bunker creation rule. - by SuperIke - 01-11-2010, 01:15 PM