• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Korsun '44 Alt Scenarios V3 now available
01-09-2010, 04:08 AM,
RE: Korsun '44 Alt Scenarios V3 now available
I downloaded the package from VM's site yesterday and got it loaded last night. Thanks many times over for your work. I only play the McNamara OOBs any more.

I hope to get knee deep in The Breakout scenario this weekend. I've had Korsun for a couple of years now but always had trouble keeping an interest because of the way the units are broke down. This battle just seems to have a different feel than say Smolensk or Kharkhov. But I'm hoping the new OOBs will rekindle my desire to play through this very interesting battle.

I had one question; and I'm not contesting anything, I just want to be sure what I'm seeing is correct. I have very very little reference information on Korsun so I can't say anything of substance about unit make-up.

I noticed the 1st SS Pz Div's Tiger unit (Aufk/SS Pz.1) has only one (1) vehicle and the Panther unit (1/SS Pz.1) has only three (3). Is that correct?

Do more vehicles show up in later turns? (I may already know since I saw no reinforcements listed but I had to ask)

Is Wittman's Tiger unit in play during this action?

Please be gentle. As I mentioned I don't have "Hells Gate" or any good references for this battle.

Thanks again for all the work you put in on these packages.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Korsun '44 Alt Scenarios V3 now available - by Hank - 01-09-2010, 04:08 AM