• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Germans ONLY "Little Saturn" No Russians Pls
11-16-2009, 03:06 AM,
RE: Germans ONLY "Little Saturn" No Russians Pls
Balkan Warrior,

Using your map I would say that our objective is a dual one. The defensive part is, obviously, keeping our flags. The offensive part, in my opinion, has two objectives. One is to squeeze of the shoulders of their penetration along the main road (particularly close to their entry map edge) and the other is to prevent them from advancing further west along the main road again.

In order to do this I deployed two Luftwaffe companies in defensive postures, while using the Heer one to advance in these two directions. I am hoping that I can block the main road to the west before they reach the flag but, since I will be advancing on foot, I am far from certain.

The attack on their entry point will, beside a half of the Heer company, be supported by a small Luftwaffe inf force from the southern group. So two-pronged. I am keeping the T-34 in reserve as my AT resources are extremely limited and I do not want to risk it prematurely.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Sit Rep from Balkan Warrior - by Balkan Warrior - 08-30-2009, 06:33 PM
RE: Germans ONLY "Little Saturn" No Russians Pls - by Glider - 11-16-2009, 03:06 AM