• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Germans ONLY "Little Saturn" No Russians Pls
08-27-2009, 12:53 AM,
RE: Germans ONLY "Little Saturn" No Russians Pls
Turn 9 and the enemy is about 100m from our forward outposts. One of their T-70s has suffered a track hit and has been abandoned and the other had a frontal turret penetration but its status is unknown and has reversed out of LOS. Three T-34s are area firing around my ATG's position some 750m back.
On my left forward outpost I've lost one Plt HQ and almost whole squad when building collapsed under the fire of their five tanks few turns ago. Two men that survived have just repelled one SMG half squad (3 men) that was trying to enter the ruins with the support fire from two Sqds in the building 50m ahead. Now I have only one man left in those ruins, but as soon as the smoke clears I'll be able to cover that 50m open ground between their heavy building and our ruins whit one of my MGs from the station. So far I kept all of my MGs silent except for one that opened fire on the infatry riding those T-34s. Tanks opened fire on the factory building where the MG and two Sqds are stationed, but they were soon distracted by the ATG fire.

I'm pulling back my 81mm mortars from the outposts because they have spent their ammo.

I have a feeling this is merely a feint to draw my attention and reserves to that direction while the main punch will be on one of my flanks. My troops are positioned for the all around defence, so I'll sit still for now.

Shep, do you have any new information on enemy numbers in the area?
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Germans ONLY "Little Saturn" No Russians Pls - by Pvt. Sofronije - 08-27-2009, 12:53 AM
Sit Rep from Balkan Warrior - by Balkan Warrior - 08-30-2009, 06:33 PM