• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
06-20-2009, 06:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-20-2009, 06:29 AM by Ratzki.)
RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
Ok, here are both the games that are finished so far, one from willow and Cargol(North), and one from herroberst and Joonny(Centre).
The enemy has disengaged, Your men report that they have found about 130+/- dead or severely wounded German soldiers from 2 different companies and 5 various platoons. Most are Luftwaffe Infantry with few Regular Infantry. The T-34 with the damaged gun will be abandoned in the field as there is no access to repair crews. (The tank was rolled for to see if the damage was a field fix, and it was not)
I will have to wait and see what the other 2 battles provide to make a decision on the map, but the Germans that you fought will have no influence on flag possesion.

Your Task Force looks as follows:

.pdf   Task Force Centre.pdf (Size: 128.32 KB / Downloads: 8) Herroberst vs Joonny

After a fierce fight throughout the afternoon, your troops manage to gain a good foothold in the town. Your forces have control of everything east of the railroad, and though some armor did manage to penetrate enemy lines, they had to pull back after taking some losses as well as having no infantry support to hold the ground that they captured. No information about the Germans was obtained from this battle. Your task force "North" and "Centre" did manage to link up just south of your position here in the north battle. Your forces now look like this:

.pdf   Task Force North.pdf (Size: 117.39 KB / Downloads: 7) willow vs Cargol
I will be updating the map and front lines as the last 2 games finish up.

I will add the final games as they are finished.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls - by Ratzki - 06-20-2009, 06:19 AM