• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
06-16-2009, 03:05 PM,
RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
I'm going to try to post some shots of my battle in the DAR section, but I've come across a gun which took out a T-70, but was in turn dispatched by a mortar. As well, there was at least a platoon of infantry in one factory on my far left, leading me to wonder if all the factory complexes are equally guarded. If you seem to have faced 1-2 companies, then quite possibly I'll have the same amount to contend with. I've just finished Turn 25, and must report concern at being able to meet my objectives (is that the sound of a pistol being cocked Eek).

Given your victory, I agree the Germans will have to consider pouring their reinforcements there. On the other hand, perhaps they will give way a bit there, and hold firm in the flanks? That way they may let you advance, then encircle you, give you a crushing blow, and then deal with the flanks. Just a thought - it's something I would consider:stir: I guess we'll have to see the ultimate result of Wombat's and my battles before making a final decision.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls - by willow - 06-16-2009, 03:05 PM