• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Germans ONLY "Little Saturn" No Russians Pls
05-23-2009, 08:22 AM,
RE: Germans ONLY "Little Saturn" No Russians Pls
With the limited forces and the broad front that we had to cover i ve
decided to defend the two vital points(airstrip and town) with a bigger concentration of forces rather than spread thin all over the map.
U are right that we could be outflanked North of the city but
with this set up we have in our hands the railroad line that runs through the city and a second road just south from the town that connect us with west which is our supply lines.
If the Russian Cders are bold enough to try to ouflank us,North of the town , without
achiving a breakthrough in the center or South and given the fact that we control a road to forward our reinforcements we should hit them in their flanks.
I ve tried also to put my self in the Russian's Cder position and
i think that he will try to use his armour North and South of the town trying to isolate the town iteself while probing the town to find test our defences,neverthelles i ve positioned a good amount of forces at the town cause this is our main objective,
And trying to cut us off our suply lines.
I think our tactical approach in the upcoming battles should be the one of attrition till we get some descent armour forces in order to retake
what will be lost in terms of terrain.
I dont think that in this early stage will gamble an allout attack in the city being booged down in urban battles.
The question is what kind of reinforcements we shall obtain and where to place them?
Any suggestions?
Do not believe what you think
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Germans ONLY "Little Saturn" No Russians Pls - by cargol - 05-23-2009, 08:22 AM
Sit Rep from Balkan Warrior - by Balkan Warrior - 08-30-2009, 06:33 PM