• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Alt Version of K44 - Community Request
01-04-2009, 03:09 PM,
RE: Alt Version of K44 - Community Request
I have played as the Russians versus a competent German opponent and was totally beaten to the point of absurdity and we had three attempts The Campaign , the Campaign favouring the Russians and lastly Coming out. We did not finish any of them as they were all so onesided.

The Germans are in the Stock Sce in every way superior and even have a superioty in the number Tanks not to mention quality and hitting power.

Perhaps I am a very bad player but not to that extent. The German player in this game sce does not need to sit back and wait

he can attack and isolate his foe using his superior mobilty.

I wonder if someone has actually played this game out as the Russians NOT versus the Computer but versus and experienced German opponent and won.

To my mind this game should be one of the best historically but at the moment it is very unbalanced and by no means reflects Winter 1944 situation as it was at Korsun.

I hope this helps because vm mods actually make the Jungle cats stronger than the standard but his games and modification are a great asset to us all.:stir: .
Barbarrossa
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alt Version of K44 - Community Request - by Barbarrossa - 01-04-2009, 03:09 PM