• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Realistic Artillery Management - FOO Rule
11-24-2008, 04:54 AM,
b_Exclamation Mark  RE: Realistic Artillery Management - FOO Rule
So for those of you who are creating/modifying the FOO rule as it stands, the following must occur before it will be considered for posting (sticking) on the important thread area:

1. the rule must be play tested at least 20 games
2. feedback must be provided from players other then the creator as to their view of the rule
3. the new rule must be compared against the existing rule; thus you must play both sets and players must report on both (so no "I never tried your rule, but I don't like it so I am doing this and it is better").

The current rule, as stated, was play tested by about 8 or 10 players each playing at least 5 games with the rule and it's modifications.

Now with the above said, you are fully entitled to use whatever FOO rules you like, AS LONG AS BOTH PLAYERS AGREE before game start. If you state, "I want to use the FOO rule" you will be refering to the posted one on the board. If you want to use YOUR rule, you must clearly state so before the game start (I WANT TO USE MY FOO RULES).
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Realistic Artillery Management - FOO Rule - by Weasel - 11-24-2008, 04:54 AM