• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

NATO, WAPA and the indefensibility of LandJut in NGP and D85
11-16-2008, 03:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-16-2008, 10:33 PM by JDR Dragoon.)
RE: NATO, WAPA and the indefensibility of LandJut in NGP and D85
Glenn Saunders Wrote:One of the issues I struggled with was NATO Intel. I mean if the WP was suddenly coming down the road, you would figure someone with a phone or a radio would pass this info one.

Indeed. This was coincidentally one of the things that the "Deception" class units on both sides were supposed to accomplish as well. Unfortunately it is quite hard to replicate in an operational level game (I like the way that the CB and EW aspects work though; they give you an indication of where the enemy unit(s) is/are, but doesn´t tell you anything about strenght or type)

Quote:Anyway - sounds like your enjoying playing with the editors and fiddling with the OOB and in that sense you are clearly getting enjoyment from the game yourself and you work is giving a lot of other people additional enjoyments as well. So in that respects go on you.

Thanks. I still hope you will find at least some of it useful. Again, if you have any questions about information or sources you are welcome to ask.

(General Note: After some more fiddling my modification of the stock "Afnorth H2H" is now at V2.0). Time to try it out against somebody and see if it actually plays out "balanced" (and now 2.1 :))
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NATO, WAPA and the indefensibility of LandJut in NGP and D85 - by JDR Dragoon - 11-16-2008, 03:37 AM