• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SS Totenkopf - "Fire Brigade" (M44 Campaign)
11-10-2008, 06:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-10-2008, 07:03 AM by von Nev.)
RE: SS Totenkopf - "Fire Brigade" (M44 Campaign)
Turn 26 - Last Hours in Suslovka & the Tiger Company Takes a Beating

Up north in defense of the 110th Infantry Division the Tiger kampfgruppe that was broken down into companies took a tremendous beating. My opponent concentrated every possible airstrike, artillery barrages and 50+ tank attacks on the northern most company. At the end of the turn this company limped back behind the lines disrupted and down to 2 Tigers. My only goal for this unit now is to get it away from the front lines as quickly as possible. It's next stop is probably the Dnepr river. The other unit in the Tiger kampfgruppeis low on ammo and down to 50% strength. I am having sporatic difficultly keeping these units in supply primarily because they are so far away from the Division HQ unit. Overall, I am running out of options up north. The 110th is starting to retreat out in the open and will be severely tested and pressed over the next few turns. The Dnepr is 25 km's away but it might as well be 50. The next turns are going to be ugly.

[Image: M44SSTurn26.jpg]

Down south it is rather quiet. I still hold Suslovka but this will be most likely the last turn. This village is now the farthest point east in the game and it makes little sense to hold it any longer. I will be retreating Totenkopf to the northwest as soon as possible. You will see that I have already displaced all of the artillery and AT guns.

[Image: M44SSTurn26a.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SS Totenkopf - "Fire Brigade" (M44 Campaign) - by von Nev - 11-10-2008, 06:52 AM