• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

NATO, WAPA and the indefensibility of LandJut in NGP and D85
11-08-2008, 05:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-08-2008, 05:11 PM by Aaron.)
RE: NATO, WAPA and the indefensibility of LandJut in NGP and D85
Am following this thread and have traded an email or two with Dragoon and updates to the Danish forces will be in the next update, takes a little time have to first compare it to the other 12 oobs i have of the Danish forces in the 80s and then make changes, cant start changes from all info without at first double checking. Some great stuff though, oob as of now is not to far off but does need tweaking. Thanks Dragoon

Aaron

Wont be to long for update have also got the rest of the Dutch info from Hans and have adjusted plus brought Soviet tank variant numbers down to within limits, (800 T-80bv,600 T-64bv and so on) still dont know which units had the Bv models but will probably never know so i put them everywhere. Did i mention MORE updated graphics, well i guess i just did.

Oh another little thing, found that the US had Nukes under guard in Germany for use of certain WGerm art units, so have adjusted for those units only to have WMD. Divisional level for the most part

Would like to get back into AI for those who play that way but that will be after this update been working 7 days a week for the last 7 weeks b/c of government mandates so been busy but so has Michal on the graphics, some of the stuff he sends me leaves me wondering where the hell he finds these things.
Rangers Lead the Way
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NATO, WAPA and the indefensibility of LandJut in NGP and D85 - by Aaron - 11-08-2008, 05:00 PM