• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poland is top exporter of Nazi memorabilia
08-03-2008, 03:11 PM,
RE: Poland is top exporter of Nazi memorabilia
Sgt Barker Wrote:
Justin MacDuro Wrote:P.D: I don't understand your comentary about religion.

How to put it into words?

Mi significado es exactamente lo que usted dice - la religión no es la única fuente de moralidad.

:) From Babelfish... I speak no spanish!

Thanks ,sometimes it's hard to understand certain expresion and prahses .

Sgt Barker Wrote:Justin,

In the US "education" in the public sense does mean just the facts. Opinions are too varied here to allow explicit "values" teaching in state schools. Though many argue that some try to sneak their values into lessons or otherwise teach an explicit set of values. It's a big argument here.

There are private religious schools in the US, as well as the option to teach children in the home. In both of those cases values are taught on purpose. But only about 1 in 10 students do this - 90% attend state schools. Where the "values" taught are... Big Grin shall we say debatable at best.

I know a little about U.S education , it's very similar here in spain except that we try to separate religion from education . If you want a religious education you will have to go to private religious schools or teach children at home .
This educational politic has been in spain since we achieved the democracy , before it was very different . During the Franco's dictatorship religion was imposed in all life facets , school , university , army , worker unions , popular holidays ... it was very opressive for the people .
[Image: panzerschreck.gif]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Poland is top exporter of Nazi memorabilia - by Copper - 08-03-2008, 02:20 AM
RE: Poland is top exporter of Nazi memorabilia - by Justin MacDuro - 08-03-2008, 03:11 PM