• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Dog Fight - Ostkreig Tournament Round 1
05-18-2008, 11:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-05-2008, 02:04 PM by von Nev.)
RE: Dog Fight - Ostkreig Tournament Round 1
Hmmm. I seemed to have misplaced my screen shot from turn 4. :hissy: However, I do have a couple notes.

As expected, the German engineers were on the receiving end of a fearsome artillery barrage. The 10th PzD engineer was in bad shape at the beginning of the turn. He was C rated and at 40% strength. He did clear one of the two minefields from the hex but I withdrew him to the north to recover for fear that the next turn he would be eliminated completely. I pulled several another engineers down by they did not get to deploy this turn in the minefield so I still will not clear the mines by turn 5. My panzers are pummelling the Russians in the villages of north Mogilev and are slowing inching their way forward.

Down south the 10th Motorized is really beating up the Russian infantry on the eastern side of the Dnepr. In order that I have max attacks on those units I rotated infantry battalions next to the Russians then pulled them out before their last points were used up to make room for another battalion.

The VP hexes are starting to be negative which is something I need to improve and hopeful will once I get across the river.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dog Fight - Ostkreig Tournament Round 1 - by von Nev - 05-18-2008, 11:59 AM