• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

THE BLITZ EXTREME CAGE MATCH: COL T vs [hirr]Leto
05-14-2008, 11:36 AM,
RE: THE BLITZ EXTREME CAGE MATCH: COL T vs [hirr]Leto
I think the brainwashing is beginning to wear off. I'm getting these uncontrollable urges to use the word "sphincter" in a less than appropriate way.

Terence and Phillip materialized in front of me yesterday, much like Yoda and Ben Kenobi, and they told me that I was stong with the force... but upon recollection, they did not use the word "force" but it did start with an "f"...

Think kitties... think flowers... think all the innocent brats that need a err children... innocent, beautiful lovely children!!

(I fear that the Dark side is calling...)

Nevertheless, I must complete this DAR using nothing but sweetness and light...

Dave is calling me names and taunting me in his emails now... I sense something is up... there is a thin veiled bravado that I sense, because logically, the forces he has available are all now in play... I can't see him having any reserves or surprises left... (yes JDSU, I know.... Dave can be a tricksy hobbits... a nasty foul and fat tricky hobbits... he wants to be called Master and keep the presh ous ELO title for himself...)

Maybe Dave thinks that his bombardment of my hill approach has actually been effective? In truth, it has caused casualty zero:

[Image: cage17-1.jpg]

Two T-34's and 1 Tacam continue blasting away at the trees and forest pixies... The Stuart and a T-34 obviously with intents to react to any AT threat are in the village.

The plan is to move en force past the flag building and begin taking the Soviets in the woods to task. All the time staying out of the range of Dave-O's guns.

I'm moving now on three vectors... (urge to use the word "sphincter innapropriately" rising... Rising... RISING... .... .... Fading... fading... RISING!! Fading.... fading.... gone.) within two turns, I hopefully will have Dave surrounded:

[Image: cage17-2.jpg]

The unfortunate son Klaus will be left to defend the Village... really there is not much left...

As I write this, sweat pours from my brow and an intolerable urge to make a fart joke penetrates every cell of my body like a virulent attack of diarrhea inducing ebola... (aghast! bad metaphor)..

Terrence????

Phillip???

Is that you???

"Leto, you are our only hope... you must find the Kroff dinner... and then make ludicrously pedantic fart jokes... Leto.... LEEETTTTOOOOOO...."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Cheers!

Leto

WILL LETO RESIST THE ETHEREAL URGINGS OF THE FIENDISH CANUCK CARTOONISH SPHINCTERS... ERRR SPECTRES? HAS THE HAPPY HAPPY JOY JUICE RUN OUT OF GUMPTION AND MUST LETO USE A HAMMER ON HIMSELF TO STAY STRAIGHT AND TRUE TO THE RULES OF THE MESSAGE BOARD???

STAY TUNED FOR THE CONTINUING SAGA OF THE BLITZ CAGE MATCH:

"THE BATTLE WITHIN*".

*potential innappropriate usage of the word "sphincter" highly possible
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
THE BLITZ EXTREME CAGE MATCH: COL T vs [hirr]Leto - by Copper - 04-16-2008, 08:51 AM
RE: THE BLITZ EXTREME CAGE MATCH: COL T vs [hirr]Leto - by Copper - 05-14-2008, 11:36 AM