• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

If you could improve your game - what would it be?
04-22-2008, 09:37 PM,
RE: If you could improve your game - what would it be?
McIvan Wrote:Quite right Hawk. It's been too long since I played this game. Sometimes the assaults will fail. Not that often tho, depending what you throw in there. Using several small units is often better than one or two large units. And of course throwing in a leader, in my recollection (albeit now misted by time) seemed to guarantee sucess unless the lot was wiped out....I don't recall such an assault ever failing. I remember one memorable overrun where my Brit cruiser tanks suceeded in overrunning a bunch of Italians despite all three attacking Brit platoons being disrupted and/or taking losses. The leader meant the assault suceeded.

Agreed that assaults angainst disrupted units almost always succeed.

I will have to be more vigilant to see if an assult with a leader always succeeds. I think there are a few examples I can try like a 1 SP infantry with a leader attacking 12 SP of disrupted SMG platoons in a bunker. I am pretty sure that will fail. I'll let you know.

Thanx!

Hawk
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could improve your game - what would it be? - by Hawk Kriegsman - 04-22-2008, 09:37 PM