• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

DAR - Sweeny Mark, the Demon Commander of Meet Street seeks revenge
04-03-2008, 06:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-03-2008, 06:12 AM by Colonel Talvela.)
RE: DAR - Sweeny Mark, the Demon Commander of Meet Street seeks revenge
Time to go through the exercise of futility known as "Guessing what The Coil will bring to battle."

I say futility because The Coil is as consistent with his kit-picking randomness as POS is consistent with his kit-picking regularity. However, The Coil always wants to outsmart you when it comes to kit picking. In our last game he brought the green POS-fist with green inf and some more green SPguns. After he lost he said that next time he was going to take a more balanced approach. Well that tells me that he will certainly not take a more balanced approach. So here is what I think - the POS-fist done right

1 Vet PZivJ platoon (5 tanks 769)
1 Reg PZivJ platoon (5 tanks 646)
1 Reg FJ company (545)
1 Sniper

If he takes this and does a full flag rush, I should be able to beat him. The flags dont have any good cover for tanks, and I have more AFVs than him. Chaffees can kill pzivs just fine, and M10s are superior to PZivs when it comes to armor duels.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAR - Sweeny Mark, the Demon Commander of Meet Street seeks revenge - by Colonel Talvela - 04-03-2008, 06:11 AM