• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

DAR - {here}Leto, come to Papa! - Defending an assault
03-17-2008, 12:23 PM,
RE: DAR - {here}Leto, come to Papa! - Defending an assault
Turn 14 Action
email from Leto:
Somehow you just knocked out 5 tanks with one gun… I just lost this game.

My gun onthe right (highlighted in red in the picture on the previous post) fired off probably 10 shots this turn. Hit everytime. I can just picture Leto going nuts thinking how can a good be so lucky. What he doesnt know is that his little armored ducks are sitting on a TRP and the hit chance in 99% because of the boresighting. I really want to tell him that he is sitting on a TRP, because I hate it when people start losing and getting down (I know people that love grind their competition into the dirt - I'm not like that in any sport/game). But hill will definitely move away from that spot if I do that, so I will just leave him thinking I am the luckiest CM player to ever have lived - which I am pretty sure he already does.

Anyway, he said I KOd 5 tanks, but I am pretty sure I KOd 3 and caused two to go shocked and maybe have gun damage. That gun might take out two or three more little ducks this turn.

And I finally got a confirmed molotov kill by a conscript SMG team. :kill:

So I have killed 8 afvs. He had 30. He still has plenty to park one next to every flag and I cannot do anything about it.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAR - {here}Leto, come to Papa! - Defending an assault - by Colonel Talvela - 03-17-2008, 12:23 PM