• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Bolt out of the Blue Full Version
01-11-2008, 08:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2008, 08:16 AM by Aaron.)
RE: The Bolt out of the Blue Full Version
Thanks Mafooo, as for the 2d and 3d files u use the same ones u had before, i only included the complete file for North Korean (Hungry), Commonwealth (Italy) and Greecian (Spanish) b/c they were not part of the original, as for all the rest including the Russians ive only included the units folder for that country with the unitbox in that file. U will have to open those and put them into your country folder under units and move the unitbox to the 2d,3d folder. As for the oob i have seen that one before but i have much better ones for just about every country and yes the T-80 was deployed to GSFG only for the most part, there were other units but not many and in 1989 the Soviets still hadnt had a complete T-80 equip division, it was mixed with t-64, it wasnt intill the Soviets started pulling troops out of East Germany did they finally have fully T-80 equip divisions with the equipment that was left behind.

Aaron

I was just thinking maybe u never had the Russian-Guards folder? If not let me know or i believe u can download it at Volcano Mans website.
Rangers Lead the Way
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The Bolt out of the Blue Full Version - by Aaron - 01-10-2008, 11:38 AM
RE: The Bolt out of the Blue Full Version - by Aaron - 01-11-2008, 08:08 AM