• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Vista help – desperately needed ..
12-09-2007, 08:53 AM,
Vista help – desperately needed ..
Guys … and Jason (many thanks to whom for getting back to my last posting so quickly) …

I am still having major problems with Vista.

I got game to play perfectly on the original version of Vista that came with my computer – which was not in English. Had an English language version put on and can’t get the game to work.

I follow all instructions, and loaded both of the Matrix CS disk’s updates 1.02 and 1.02B.

However, while I have eradicated the “White Flashing” problem, am now getting a message reading – "File Division 10.oob line 953: invalid reference number 1027013."

When I open WF OOB editor and I don’t get any unit size above division for any date. All other RS and EF OOBS are fine ….

And to really make it annoying …. none of the units can move in play mode. A message comes up saying “units cannot move through terrain” – which is daft when I’m playing Bootcamp 1 and trying to move US platoons across open grass …

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Matrix disk 3 times and the same problem ensures …

Also my machine appears to have difficulty reading the disk in order to install it …..

Any ideas on how to beat any of the above problems would be mush appreciated … as am now playing a lot of Matrix TOAW III cos’ it works on Vista fine …

Spud
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Vista help – desperately needed .. - by Spud - 12-09-2007, 08:53 AM