• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Coil steals Leto's playbook, puts a hirrting on him...(No peeking Leto's, please)
11-08-2007, 04:43 AM,
RE: The Coil steals Leto's playbook, puts a hirrting on him...(No peeking Leto's, ple
Coil, enjoying as always the colorful DAR.

Out of curiosity, concerning your plan to try to take advantage of the slow turret traverse speed of the TDs: did you consider driving your AC through the TD's line of sight? Can't tell from the map whether there was enough room to make it worthy of an attempt, but the thinking would be to get the TDs to traverse farther away from where your Panzers will show up by getting the TDs to "chase after" the AC, all the while hoping the speed of the AC protects it from getting hit.

Again, can't really tell from the map, but it looks like moving the AC forward and stopping won't get the TDs to traverse much, especially if they nuke it with a lucky first shot.

Of course, I know the sad ending, as Leto has posted the next turn already, so I hope this doesn't sound too much like Monday morning quarterbacking. It just struck me as an interesting option, although, there may be a number of good reasons for not trying it here, e.g., ending up with the AC too close to Leto's advancing infantry.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Coil steals Leto's playbook, puts a hirrting on him...(No peeking Leto's, ple - by Maakt Droog - 11-08-2007, 04:43 AM