• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Huib...My scenarios suck too, man...
10-28-2007, 11:59 AM,
RE: Huib...My scenarios suck too, man...
Having read the classic rant and making too obscure a comment, let me say that some players:

1) Play to beat everyone
2) Play to enjoy the historicity of the scenario
3) Play to have fun
4) Play to learn
5) Play to be part of the ladder and the club
6) Play to enjoy a great map
7) Play to enjoy a great OOB
8) Play to find obscure scenarios
9) Play to help others
10) Did I mention fun yet? ;)

No one was putting anyone down. If "anyone" gleaned that from what was said in another thread, then "they" are thinking wrong?

To be honest I have not played one of yours Curt. I've heard as many rave reviews of your scenarios as I have of Herr Huib's. 'Tis an unfortunate thing that I found the latest one I played so "un-fun" that I had to comment on it.
I never posted my comment on the public forum. I was dissappointed that the designer came to the public forum to whine about a honest comment made about a scenario. And, then took a shot at the "person" who commented at the same time, in the thread header title.
Especially, when the designer has a tremendous amount of positive comments and only a smattering of bad ones. :conf:

Now, as I said, I cannot comment on your designs because I have not played a single one of them. If I did not like them I would rate them honestly. If they were so good or so poor that I was compelled to comment I would. :smoke:
I put out on the forum that I received negative comments about some of my scenarios. You must have overlooked that? :rolleyes:
I don't even go to the area where I can read the comments because I do not hang out to see if someone played one of mine and then rush to look at the rating and/or comments.
You chose to make a statement here on the forums concerning your scenarios for whatever reason you wish to do so. I'm sure that the reason will come forth? It always does. :chin:

'til then ... cheers
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Huib...My scenarios suck too, man... - by Herr Straße Laufer - 10-28-2007, 11:59 AM