• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Rating scenarios without any self reflection
10-23-2007, 01:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-23-2007, 01:16 AM by Hawk Kriegsman.)
RE: Rating scenarios without any self reflection
Huib Wrote:I must say it's really motivating to keep designing scenarios when you read some comments on scenarios. Makes one want to withdraw all scns here instantly. :( and like Earl, give the scn files only to those who appreciate them.

See the latest comments on "Battle of the Outposts" there for everybody to see....

Well I have no wish to hang around here any longer.

Ok I remember when you did this about a year ago and I was positive toward you, but I have no patience for the people around her with their I am not being treated well so I am leaving!

So both barrels for you Huib!

I reviewed the comments of 29 of your scenarios (ones listed by your first and last name) and here are the results of comments on your scenarios:

26 overwhelmingly positive comments on the scenarios

9 neutral comments with suggestions on what they think needs to be improved

2 negative comments (one of which complained about too much infanty)

So I look at this and say where is the beef? Of 36 comments you have 26 positives! 70%! If you remove the neutrals it is 93%!! What the hell do you want 100%? Its not going to happen.

If you want to take your ball and jacks and go home fine.

It makes you look like whiney adolescent in need of constant praise.

Grow Up!

Hawk
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rating scenarios without any self reflection - by Hawk Kriegsman - 10-23-2007, 01:15 AM