• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
POS
29.41%
5 29.41%
the other one!
70.59%
12 70.59%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Biggest Challenge of the 21st century : The battle between POS & ????
09-24-2007, 03:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-24-2007, 03:45 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE: The Biggest Challenge of the 21st century : The battle between POS & ????
Stoffel1 Wrote:Make something worthwhile like 1/15 Tamiya tigers.

Too expensive for me mate, my dole wouldn't stretch to it..
So I stuck to the 1/35th Tamiya range and had 60 models at one time including an M60A1 powered by an electric motor, I used to send it rolling down the garden to overun our sleeping cats and rout them in panic..
But eventually I got fed up with all my models so I put them hulldown at the bottom of the garden and let fly at 'em with my air rifle, there were bits flying everywhere..
I heard my furious dad shouting to my mother back in the house -"What's he doing?? All the neighbours are looking!!
See I told you he was nutty!! When's he going to get a bleddy job??"

PS - Stoffel mate, I see you've only just joined Blitz and have the rank 'Recruit' and have made 3 posts.
I joined 6 months ago and have made an astounding 800 posts and have risen to the rank of Colonel, so please address me as "Colonel", or don't they teach you to respect your superiors in the Dutch Army?
Ha ha ha.. :)
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Biggest Challenge of the 21st century : The battle between POS & ???? - by PoorOldSpike - 09-24-2007, 03:36 AM