• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
POS
29.41%
5 29.41%
the other one!
70.59%
12 70.59%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Biggest Challenge of the 21st century : The battle between POS & ????
09-24-2007, 03:02 AM,
RE: The Biggest Challenge of the 21st century : The battle between POS & ????
I am to tired to quote you, but your recent statement about OW simply shows that you do not see how it works.
With 1 battleturn every month and a lot of battles evolving out of those turns it takes a lot of time.
You said it yourself, if its to big you have to buy a straitjacket.
Well I fought battles with 2bn worth of infantry and 1 bn worth of armor with lots of firesupport.
With you ahead of our main force we would have ended the campaign in 1 turn with a total victory for the enemy.
You can encounter mines, fortifications, abstracted actions by umpires and many more FOW things that can happen in real life fighting.
Oh did I say you dont get to see your opponents OOB, so anything played by you would prove to be disastrous.
You do not, I repeat do NOT know anything else than playing QB's.
It takes more than QB players, and without your own parameters you are not even up to the standards we require.

And please stop with those simple pictures of silly aircraft and metal tanks and those boring same old moviepictures each time again and again.
Make something worthwhile like 1/15 Tamiya tigers.
The question was simple:

STEP FORWARD ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE AND FIGHT.
If you dont dare to, please return to your niche stone back in the garden and hide again under it.
Than the cm community can do again what we used to do befor you entered us, making battles(worthwhile) and play games.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Biggest Challenge of the 21st century : The battle between POS & ???? - by Copper - 09-24-2007, 03:02 AM