• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Leto's View - To assault a Soviet. QB DAR vs Colonel Talvela ***
06-23-2007, 01:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-30-2007, 06:57 AM by Steel God.)
Leto's View - To assault a Soviet. QB DAR vs Colonel Talvela ***
The clash of the Titans series of DAR's continues with myself vs. Dave (CT) who I challenged almost a year ago. I'm currently waiting for him to return my setup of over 3 months ago.

Whenever he gets his butt in gear, you will witness one of the most entertaining and enlightening DAR's on how to attack (me) and defend (CT) that you could ever possibly witness. I stress the defense end of this, as Dave is a maestro of CM, and in 3 battles, I have not been able to beat him yet (although he states that they have all been rather close...), so if you want to see him take me apart, cheer him on and motivate him to get his DAR started, and send me back that turn.

: )

Considering that we now have 3 of the top 5 ELO ladder players and argueably the best players at the blitz, if not the world (I'm only there as a technicality, and should not be considered a top player, but only as a poor but resolute whipping boy who enjoys rolling in the crap of the big dogs) at the blitz squaring off in various games, you will have the pleasure of watching the best slug it out, and showing you all there little tricks in a detailed DAR.

Don't let the educational piece get you down, there is no math involved, we only wish to impart our tactics and strategies at CM (whatever that's worth).

Enjoy!

Cheers!

Leto
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Leto's View - To assault a Soviet. QB DAR vs Colonel Talvela *** - by Copper - 06-23-2007, 01:28 AM