• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

If you test this way don't test at all
03-18-2007, 07:57 AM,
RE: If you test this way don't test at all
Test scenarios as far as im aware are to try out new scenarios developed by members.Good bad rotten thats the idea of testing them.Be it historical or one made up its to get a play balance for future members current members etc.Dont get me wrong i apprieate all the effort members are doing to make their scenarios as historical as possible nice touch and welcome.To go to a previous message by Earl after the first turn the players decide on the outcome regardles of what actually happened.Yep i love the histoical maps force setup etc and well done long may you continue to do fine work on this part.No point in playing an historical battle where everything was not at least 80% right.Granted you cant get all info on certain battles etc so you comprimise to make up the difference to make it playable no big deal-IE playtest.Anyway hopefully the scenario designers wont give up and me and Huib have sent mail to each other and all is well.Saturday night my drinking night where i say all.Not drunk so my message is valid.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you test this way don't test at all - by Von Luck - 03-18-2007, 07:57 AM