• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

to al those who has been reloading game over and over again from turn to turn
02-17-2007, 01:13 AM,
RE:����to al those who has been reloading game over and over again from turn to turn
m5000 Wrote:
nemo69 Wrote:
Bartek Wrote:Well,reloading game over and over is cheating,but tell me :
How can I play for example " Braunschweig " without saving the turn ? It will take more than 2 hours of non stop clicking .
There's a difference between saving a game (.sal file) and reloading the .pbl file your opponent sends you in the (vain) hope of getting better results with the successive attempts. There's no problem with saving the game while doing a turn.

actually, there are sometimes problems, perhaps not every time you save, maybe even not most times, but you will sometimes get reload messages when you save very often and switch between many different scenarios :(

at least this is what has happened to me a couple of times...
Let me know if you ever figure out how to reproduce this. I'm keeping track of the the games 'real' name, turn numkber and who you're playing against. If you're playing multiple games as the same side against someone, I can see it getting confused, but otherwise, it shouldn't be. I haven't been able to reproduce this issue.

Thanks,
Ralph
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:����to al those who has been reloading game over and over again from turn to turn - by ralphtrickey - 02-17-2007, 01:13 AM