• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!!
07-09-2006, 10:38 AM,
RE: "Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..."��SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!!
Near Orsha:

"Zo! Vee hauf zoo now! Dis vell teach zoo to fool mit der Churman Armee!"
"Herr Oberst?"
"Nothing. I was just thinking like a cheap american movie actor."
"I was worried for a moment... new report... we have now killed at least four of their T-34s."
"Excellent news! I guess their prize tanks aren't as monsterous as they might first appear. That fool Roadrunner was just covering up his own incompetence! I guess it's up to us to win this one for the glory of the Fatherland!"
"What!" exclaimed the young adjutant as he listened to the report. What he was hearing was disturbing. "Herr Oberst! New reports from recon six! They report new Russian Panzers approaching from the northeast! Huge monster tanks the size of small buildings!"
"Tell him not to worry. They are probably just some more of those ridiculous T-35s we encountered near Minsk. Nothing to concern ourselves over."
"Recon six! Come-in! Recon six! Do you hear?" The adjutant looked up at his commander. "Sir... no response from Recon six. I think they are dead."
The visions from his nightmares returned. Monster tanks.... what more did this war have to offer?
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..."��SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!! - by Dogovich - 07-09-2006, 10:38 AM