• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!!
06-30-2006, 11:35 AM,
RE: "Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..."��SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!!
Sitrep: Oberst vs Macnab

Axis turn 11: More ineffectual aty. In the center of the ridge N of Krupki a PZ IVH plt engaged a rifle plt that had occupied a small hamlet almost in the center of the ridge where it provided excellent LOS to the Western portions of the ridge. One sp was lost and they where forced out of the hamlet but the PZ plt is now at my mercy. In the N, the Tiger plt fired one round and the HT also sprayed the motorcycle plt hiding in the woods with no visible effects. At the far Southern tip of the ridge, the engineer plt advanced, this time accompanied by a Leader.

Allied turn 12: Decided to go after the PZ IV first. A single T34/85 plt moved into position for a rear shot and with one blast destroyed 2 sp's and disrupted the remaining units. The inf plt moved to the W so that now the plt was surrounded. Another T34/85 plt advanced and completed the destruction with a close assault. Scratch one PZ IVH plt of 3 sp's. In the N, I know that the Tiger has but 1 shot left. I had moved two full companies of M4's at the end of the previous turn for the assault against the 10 VP hex. A single M4 plt moved clockwise around to the rear of the Tiger and got next to it to get off one shot with no result. The Tiger then returned fire and knocked out 1 sp. Two more plts now came in from the E and in unison took out 2 sp's and disrupted the Tiger. Another shot finished of the remaining Tiger plt. From the S, another M4 plt moved forward and eliminated the remaining HT's. The 10 VP hex is now ours! To the S, a company of T34/85's engaged the engineer plt, destroying 2 sp's and forcing the remaining units of the ridge. The entire ridge is now in our hands! At the end of Allied turn 12, the Axis have suffered 657 pts lost, the Allies 146 and the score is now at 546 for an Allied Major V. The remaining Axis assets I think are hunkered in Krupki awaiting the final assault.

Oberst
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..."��SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!! - by Oberst - 06-30-2006, 11:35 AM