• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SFS Round 2 Match Results: Surf's Up . . . in Shark Infested Waters
06-29-2006, 05:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-29-2006, 06:48 AM by Thor.)
RE: SFS Round 2 Match Results: Surf's Up . . . in Shark Infested Waters
Another SFS result just in:

In Blocking Force, Blitz shark and Allied commander Scorched Earth has won a hard fought Minor Victory against Axis commander Wolfman. Shark2

Congrats to Scorched Earth for pulling out a win in a very, very difficult scn for the Russkies. :thumbs_up:

But wasn't this the same general who posted this on the sitrep thread early in the battle (sitrep #44)?

"Well, i now know how the Titanic Captain felt. The award for the worst game of all time goes to.... (drum roll), Blockhead. Only play if u have a total death wish as Allied, which i guess my guys have got, well those i have left. I can feel my hand twitching for that dirty white flag, blood stained & tattered..." :laughing:

Tackling the difficult-to-impossible is never easy (no duh Thor :rolleyes: ) -- but ultimately the most gratifying. :smoke:

In fairness to Scorched Earth, Blocking Force is an incredibly tough nut for the Allies to crack and a battle that would have any general sweating. But like a true warrior, he bucked up and fought his way through to victory. :chainsaw:

I want to express my thanks too, for his great sitreps in each round! cheers

The running total for SFS Round 2 is:

Blocking Force: 2 Allied wins

Terror at Borisov: 1 Allied win

More as they come in.

cheers
Thor
SFS Tournament Director Sgt

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SFS Round 2 Match Results: Surf's Up . . . in Shark Infested Waters - by Thor - 06-29-2006, 05:37 AM
Abatis! - by RedeyeGunner - 07-17-2006, 03:45 AM