• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!!
06-28-2006, 03:13 AM,
RE: "Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!!
SITREP Turn 11
Rasputin-v-Ed

....My small command team has been ducking artillery fire for the past hour. It is fortunate indeed that it has been uneffective-more problems I don't need......where are those cigarettes....

"Sir....sir....try these.....I found them in the wreckage of a new ruski tank inside Krupki. I had time to grab the manual and some personal effects before pulling back and finding the command group....."

I don't believe it.....my intel chief has survived AND is holding out a pack of Lucky Strikes....so those reports of American tanks were true. Damn them....and our submariners........

....ahhhh....puff....wave....wave.....

"...Sir-in the north Ivan has managed to turn our flank yet the surviving Pz-IV reserve has managed to fight back killing several tanks and forcing one platoon to halt it's advance. Our exposed anti-infantry vehicles were able to pull back under cover. The remaining 88 attempted to displace to avoid artillery fire and was ambushed by a tank platoon and destroyed while it's supporting infantry cover was forced to surrender...."

That 88 unit is a dreadful loss...my fault for keeping it on ambush for so long....but who knew the reds would be able to capture so many of my Panzers.......

...wave....

"...In the immediate area around Krupki heavy fighting continues. The lone Tiger platoon with Captain Diestel in command absorbed countless cannon hits without damage and repaid the favor by killing a couple tanks and freezing their platoons in place. A supporting Panther platoon destroyed a couple more tanks and forced another unit to seek cover. On the west side of Krupki a lone Jagdpanzer held it's ground against several tank assaults and managed to survive...pinning an enemy tank platoon. Again...Panthers moved in and destroyed more tanks before pulling back to overwatch. Supporting infantry in the area forced Ivan foot troops back and into the open where engineers forced them back into the center of town. In the factory complex the infantry hold out....killing many reds caught in the minefields and woods while pinning the survivors...."

I must hold out....only a little longer. How much does Herr "Akula" have left to throw at me?

Rasputin out cheers
"We herd sheep....we drive cattle...we LEAD people! Lead me...follow me...or get out of my way!"
GEN George Patton
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!! - by Rasputin - 06-28-2006, 03:13 AM