• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!!
06-27-2006, 03:30 AM,
RE: "Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!!
Allied turn 10: Scorched Earth vs Wolfman.

Well, it's all or nothing time, and, well, the Russkies achieve a breather. It's close quarter combat with no mercy. A bus load of Jerry engineers winds it's way to Moscow courtesy of the Siberian express, shortly followed by 2 Tiger crews. The Allies finally get a long range hit on some Panthers & knock out 3 more. A spokesman for Krupp Steel said that the dip in share value's were only momentary.....

The map reading course finally pays off for the hapless Pavlovas as the Russkies make a guest appearance at Krupki Station!! - the trasmat beam worked chaps :-). I can feel a long ongoing series coming out of this set some time in the future,.."Wagontrainski to the Starski". What do u mean someone has already got there? - "Startrekski" - not yet received it on Mongolian television - damn Capitalists. Now did i mention i was related to Officer Krupki, he of West Side Story fame? - a vote gets u an autograph..... Anyways, we knock out some AT's & some HT's, which leaves the current score at: Axis: 209 (so far), Allies: 463, with the score at 264, it's a draw (down fan boy).......
Scorched Earth
[email protected]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!! - by Scorched Earth - 06-27-2006, 03:30 AM