• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!!
06-24-2006, 10:41 PM,
RE: "Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!!
SITREP Turn 7
Rasputin-v-Ed

....finally my brave Panzer boys get the chance to avenge the sharpshooting losses from earlier today. Where is that cigar...ahhhhh....I had best savor this while I can as I still need to hold out for a little while longer.....but I believe we may have blunted the attack of General "Akula" for the moment......

....wave.....

"Sir...as expected in the north sector the russians drove west driving over the ridgeline and overran the little village with no resistance. The sole red panzer unit scouting the village was immediately turned back by a short range ambush. A short time later the smoke began to clear from our little camoflage scheme revealing between 6-8 tank platoons spread out in the open at the top of the ridge. The cats supported by a Jagdpanzer unit wiped out a full platoon of T-34's and the best part of 2 more platoons...leaving the rest pinned amoungst the wreckage....the Jadgpanzers remain on overwatch...no infantry support observed at the moment....."

...well....Ivan may have captured the position but it cost him plenty...and he is still in the open. I am surprised he did not send a second element to the south....just as well....

.....wave.....smoke ring....wave....

"In the center Ivan hit us hard. The lone Tiger unit on the ridgeline just NE of Krupki was finally forced back under a hail of fire and Captain Diestel's cats were also forced to move off the plateau. They managed to pull back in good order destroying several T-34's and pinning several others while one Tiger had to be abandoned. A counterattack led by Diestel and supported by Panther's and a Jadgpanzer platoon accounted for several more T-34's blown to pieces and several other ruski units pinned in place......."

...again....Herr "Akula" has captured one of his objectives...but with elements of a full battalion lying mostly wrecked or pinned he is going to have a tough time breaking through in that area before I am reinforced....or pulled back....

...wave.....

"In other activity one of our scouts reported red engineers sneaking around the approaches to the factory complex. They were taken under fire and our scouts moved back out of sight...we may be facing an infantry attack on the area shortly......."

...wave.....

"Finally...the area south of Krupki and the factory complex remains calm. Smoke from an earlier skirmish still rises above the trees but all indications are of little or no activity. Our probes in the area have come across nothing but infantry as they scout the area......"

Rasputin out cheers
"We herd sheep....we drive cattle...we LEAD people! Lead me...follow me...or get out of my way!"
GEN George Patton
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!! - by Rasputin - 06-24-2006, 10:41 PM