• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

I'm new to winSPMBT and looking for games
06-23-2006, 11:10 PM,
RE: I'm new to winSPMBT and looking for games
Maybe, maybe not. When is a 10-foot long minnow with 8" teeth really a shark, or just a hungry minnow? I answered a neewbe ad and offerred him a game with me delaying as Iran, him advancing as the USA. Gave him twice the points. I figured with a newbee that was pretty much a fair match and planned on not hurting him to bad. Along about turn 5, In the middle of as well planned a combined arms attack as I have seen in a while, it dawned on me that I had beeen had.
When he took ALL the flags except one, so he could run up points on me, I realized what had jumped in the boat with me. The fins and teeth were what you might call a dead giveaway. It was a 10' minnow.
Being once again a wiser man, I look at all posts starting off; "I just DL'd this game and am looking for my fight PBEM opponent." with a somewhat jaundiced eye. A Black one at that.Violin
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm new to winSPMBT and looking for games - by Copper - 06-22-2006, 12:31 PM
RE: I'm new to winSPMBT and looking for games - by Grumbler - 06-23-2006, 11:10 PM