• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!!
06-23-2006, 06:46 PM,
RE: "Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!!
Allied turn 6 Scorched Earth Vs Wolfman:

Ok guys, as my troops hunker down in the woods we came up with the idea of running our own poll. Which scenario sucks the best, Kasserine or Blockhead (as i now call it - for those un-lucky enough to play the Allies. For u Ubermench out there killing Tigers off at a rate of knots please disregard this poll. Also, if u dont vote i'll send the boys round, and as most of u are "back in the world", u will be paying the transatlantic flight costs.....

Allied arty get a good strike in & kill off a hero of the Reich, a few more Panthers join the Reich's scrap metal drive - everything for the front!!!, and some more AA HT's. All of which makes me wonder, i must be standing right in front of the worlds biggest conveyor belt as Axis troops pop up everywhere the Russkies turn....

This is one mother of a game, and as the Allies finally make it to double figures the Red Socks (compulsory wear for all Russkies) go wild & betray their positions by all that Red Flag waving. Now as all u Horticultularists out there will know, Flags are lovely plants, but well, u just dont get Red ones anymore, not since the great tea trolley disaster of 1776.

So far, it's an Allied minor loss at 134 points (but who's counting -bring it on Wolfman - yawooooooooooo). If your an Earl fan, is Wolfman any relation to Crabman? - have i set foot on Monster Island by mistake? I'll let u ponder that one for later Sitrep fans (all 25 of you :-))

Losses so far are: Allied: 98, Axis: 228. (a little like the forthcoming England/Germany match for all u WorldCup fans out there), this is a slightly shell shocked, damp & lost in the woods Scorched Earth signing off.

Winner of the What War Tacky Typewriter Golden Ball contest - 1945, 1952, & 1979 ( i missed out in 1982 due to drunkeness - but that was vicious slander - the seat was already wet)......
Scorched Earth
[email protected]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!! - by Scorched Earth - 06-23-2006, 06:46 PM