• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!!
06-23-2006, 01:11 AM,
RE: "Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!!
Allied turn 4 Scorched Earth vs Wolfman:

I was saying the other day to Pavlova, u really should go on a map reading course. He says to me, but dont u feel u are being directed by some higher, slightly sweaty hand. Do u mean God? i asked. No, says he, & dont spring any of those awful waiting for "God"ot jokes on me. Back to the matter at hand, were lost in the woods, what i thought was a clear path to victory turns out to be a dead end covered in poison ivy (i just knew i could get a Batman reference in here someday). Ambushes at every turn by lurking Panthers & PIV's (thingies with long barrels), still we got the better of them this time around. That was when we saw the massed Tiggers, boinging around (as they do), we decided the woods looked nicer in the other direction. Our rockets made it look like the 4th of July when we took out some more 88's, (i must get my ears syringed of sand), i meant Vladivostock Day. It's only a matter of time before some serious fighting breaks out here :-)
Scorched Earth
[email protected]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Come back here ya coward, it's only a flesh wound..." SFS Round 2 Sitrep Thread!! - by Scorched Earth - 06-23-2006, 01:11 AM