• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Campaign Series Vietnam - YouTube
07-21-2022, 05:16 PM,
RE: Campaign Series Vietnam - YouTube
This is the Wednesday live play session where I continue to play through A Week in the Mekong Delta. Using the 1.22 UPDATE, the battle continues. Made it through another 10 turns or so of A Week in Mekong, Day 6. It is nearing the end of the day as I received the notifications about where my units should be laagering for the night. Will I make it? 3d/60th maybe, the other two battalions aren't going to. I see more night fighting in my future!

Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2022, 07:51 AM,
(07-21-2022, 05:16 PM)Jason Petho Wrote: This is the Wednesday live play session where I continue to play through A Week in the Mekong Delta. Using the 1.22 UPDATE, the battle continues. Made it through another 10 turns or so of A Week in Mekong, Day 6. It is nearing the end of the day as I received the notifications about where my units should be laagering for the night. Will I make it? 3d/60th maybe, the other two battalions aren't going to. I see more night fighting in my future!

Look

Closet Hide

Popcorn 2
07-25-2022, 07:59 AM,
This is the Sunday live play session where I continue to play through A Week in the Mekong Delta. Using the 1.22 UPDATE, the battle continues. Day 6 night has fallen and I didn't quite finish securing all the locations that I was tasked with for Day 6, although pretty darn close. I also found out that I have 3d/60th Infantry platoons operating with 3d/47th Infantry in Area SIGMA and RO. Ugh. My helicopters are working overtime to get everyone where they are supposed to be for the night. I miss my gunships.

Send this user an email
07-28-2022, 11:51 PM,
This is the Wednesday live play session where I continue to play through A Week in the Mekong Delta. Using the 1.22 UPDATE, the battle continues. Day 6 night went quite quickly, but I spent a lot of it doing large movements still trying to organize my forces again for the final day. I'm still surprised my units were so disorganized, I really thought I had them in decent shape. Alas, no. On the bright side, we made it to morning and have found the new missions for Day 7. A Viet Cong regular force battalion is operating in the area, which means a hard fight ahead. 

Send this user an email
08-01-2022, 08:57 AM,
This is the Sunday live play session where I continue to play through A Week in the Mekong Delta. Using the 1.22 UPDATE, the battle continues. Day 7 has started in earnest and I have already run into heavily defended Viet Cong positions. I am sorting out my forces and preparing for assaults. One assault went off without a hitch, but I have run into another complex that is very well defended. Smoke will be my friend.

Send this user an email
08-04-2022, 04:50 PM,
This is the Wednesday live play session where I continue to play through A Week in the Mekong Delta. Using the 1.22 UPDATE, the battle continues. Day 7 is all combat, combat and then some more combat. That is the theme of this session. A whole bunch of fighting. Some good, but mostly bad. Ugh, I wish I had my gunships.

Send this user an email
08-12-2022, 12:12 AM,
This is the Wednesday live play session where I continue to play through A Week in the Mekong Delta. Using the 1.22 UPDATE, the battle continues. With the final day in the campaign, Day 7 is turning out to be as expected. Extremely thankful for my ARVN troops, as they are bearing the brunt of the final assaults of the day. This session provides a lot of good lessons for infantry combat with heavy support and airstrikes. Literally, two hours worth of examples!

Send this user an email
08-15-2022, 08:41 AM,
This is the Sunday live play session where I continue to play through A Week in the Mekong Delta. Using the 1.22 UPDATE, the battle continues. With the final day in the campaign, Day 7 is winding down and darkness has fallen. Unfortunately, the road clearing operation took a bit longer than I thought, so my convoy is moving at night. Will I make it back in time? I'm not sure.

Send this user an email
08-15-2022, 10:44 AM,
Yes Jason, watched a good part of this live stream.

Very very cool my friend!! Wink Wink
08-19-2022, 12:23 AM,
The final A Week in Mekong session, as we ended the scenario. After, there was a great Q&A session where I was able to answer a bunch of questions! Thank you for those that participated, they were fantastic questions!

Send this user an email