• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Anti-tank ditch coloring
01-14-2022, 07:10 AM,
c_Question Mark  Anti-tank ditch coloring
I discoverd some in a game i am playing when i was unable to make an assualt.  Does anyone know of any mods that make them more visible?
cheers
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2022, 08:59 AM,
RE: Anti-tank ditch coloring
(01-14-2022, 07:10 AM)lezgo killemall Wrote: I discoverd some in a game i am playing when i was unable to make an assualt.  Does anyone know of any mods that make them more visible?

I don't actually know what I did with that specific hexside (maybe nothing), however more to the point is, it's reasonably easy to just change the shade.

Drop in a screenshot and point out the hexside(s) in question (haven't played PzC that much that recently -although I do have all of their latest updates ...so I'd have the stock graphics around), and if nothing else I can put one together for you.  You looking for a darker or lighter shade?
Bydand
Send this user an email
01-14-2022, 09:46 AM,
(01-14-2022, 07:10 AM)lezgo killemall Wrote: I discoverd some in a game i am playing when i was unable to make an assualt.  Does anyone know of any mods that make them more visible?

I have darker AT ditches in my mod.
https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=73108

You might be able to cut and paste into a different 2D hexsides if you don't like the mod.

[Image: AT%20Ditch.jpg]
01-14-2022, 02:18 PM,
Ok, im not good with this stuff.  I dl'd your file bigus but im not sure what im supposed to grab from it?  All I want to change is the anti-tank ditches no other graphics.

Thanks for the offer72z, I think bigs might work pretty well by the looks of them but if they dont I will take you up.

Thanks for the response guys.
cheers
01-15-2022, 02:04 AM,
(01-14-2022, 09:46 AM)bigus Wrote:

I have darker AT ditches in my mod.
https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=73108

You might be able to cut and paste into a different 2D hexsides if you don't like the mod.

[Image: AT%20Ditch.jpg]

When in doubt, you can always right-click on the unit box and see the terrain features.

Also, when unit density gets high, I sometimes will click the "hide units" button to see the lay of the land.
01-15-2022, 03:49 AM,
(01-14-2022, 02:18 PM)lezgo killemall Wrote: Ok, im not good with this stuff.  I dl'd your file bigus but im not sure what im supposed to grab from it?  All I want to change is the anti-tank ditches no other graphics.

Thanks for the offer72z, I think bigs might work pretty well by the looks of them but if they dont I will take you up.

Are you using the WDS graphics?
If so, give me a while and I will post the modified files for you. I'm at work right now.
01-15-2022, 04:34 AM,
(01-15-2022, 03:49 AM)bigus Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 02:18 PM)lezgo killemall Wrote: Ok, im not good with this stuff.  I dl'd your file bigus but im not sure what im supposed to grab from it?  All I want to change is the anti-tank ditches no other graphics.

If so, give me a while and I will post the modified files for you. I'm at work right now.

I am using WDS graphics indeed.  Thanks a lot mate, really appriciate it.
cheers
01-15-2022, 08:36 AM,
(01-15-2022, 04:34 AM)lezgo killemall Wrote:

Here you go. Copy and paste the three files 2Hexsides 200, 100 and 50 into the "Map" folder of your installation.
And me being me, I have a lighter and darker version.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hns414vmfiaf3h...s.zip?dl=0

If you want to revert back, the original files are in the Hi-Res Graphics folder located in the Map folder.

Cheers,
01-15-2022, 09:20 AM,
(01-15-2022, 08:36 AM)bigus Wrote:

Here you go. Copy and paste the three files 2Hexsides 200, 100 and 50 into the "Map" folder of your installation.

If you want to revert back, the original files are in the Hi-Res Graphics folder located in the Map folder.

Cheers,

Ok, first off, thank you very much.  Loaded up the darker ones and their is NO missing them on the map now.  
The problem I run into apparently is that I also have a mod running that shows the difference between streams/rivers that this is now replacing.  Is their anyway to have both run at the same time or I have to chose?

Regardless thanks again making this for me, it is much appriciated.  Worse comes to worse I can at least load it up before I start a game to check out the map for the ditches and note them.
cheers
01-15-2022, 10:20 AM,
(01-15-2022, 09:20 AM)lezgo killemall Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 08:36 AM)bigus Wrote:

Cheers,

Ok, first off, thank you very much.  Loaded up the darker ones and their is NO missing them on the map now.  
The problem I run into apparently is that I also have a mod running that shows the difference between streams/rivers that this is now replacing.  Is their anyway to have both run at the same time or I have to chose?

Regardless thanks again making this for me, it is much appriciated.  Worse comes to worse I can at least load it up before I start a game to check out the map for the ditches and note them.

In short. No you can't have both running at the same time.
Maybe ask the author of the mod's rivers and streams to cut and paste them into his mod?
That's all I can suggest now.

Cheers,