• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Feature Request: PLACE ALL for BoN
10-14-2021, 12:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-14-2021, 12:43 AM by Tempest5.)
Feature Request: PLACE ALL for BoN
I enjoy the PZC Japan scenarios. When you place arrived units in the amphibious landings you just click PLACE ALL button in Arrived Units and they show up on shore hex’s.
I noticed in playing BoN Gold Beach scenario I have to click EACH units in the Arrived Units box for them to show up albeit off shore. Can there be a PLACE ALL for off shore landing craft in BoN.

Am I missing something or is this feature PLACE ALL in PZC transferable to PB?
TIA
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2021, 08:57 AM,
RE: Feature Request: PLACE ALL for BoN
(10-14-2021, 12:41 AM)Tempest5 Wrote: I enjoy the PZC Japan scenarios. When you place arrived units in the amphibious landings you just click PLACE ALL button in Arrived Units and they show up on shore hex’s.
I noticed in playing BoN Gold Beach scenario I have to click EACH units in the Arrived Units box for them to show up albeit off shore. Can there be a PLACE ALL for off shore landing craft in BoN.

Am I missing something or is this feature PLACE ALL in PZC transferable to PB?
TIA

Firstly, thank you for playing the games. The Place All has been discussed and I need to see where it is in the queue. There is the possibility to move features between these series and we have a few in testing currently.
10-14-2021, 11:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-14-2021, 12:04 PM by Tempest5.)
Double post
10-14-2021, 11:47 AM,
Thank you for your very prompt reply.