• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario of the Month: February 2021 - Pairings
03-04-2021, 06:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-22-2021, 06:02 AM by A Canadian Cat.)
Scenario of the Month: February 2021 - Pairings
Gentlemen,

With a certain delay for which i must apologizeI present to you the pairings for the Scenario of the Month: February 2021. 

A quick remainder about the workflow:

The allied / blue  player is the one who will start the setup and send the first turn to his axis / red opponent.  The games are to be played using 'Iron' as skill level, unless otherwise agreed.  The game will count as an on-ladder game and will be reported just like a regular game unless you otherwise agree with your opponent.

Please don't forget when your game as started to post here, so we can keep track on the games which are in-progress.

Reminder: we expect that these games are played using the latest version of both games.

CMRT: Last sunrise over Antonov

Allied - Axis

Mad Mike - ChappyCanuck [FINISHED]
scrappie - Expecting_at_crossroad [FINISHED]
raz_atoth - Panzer Lehr
patton1945 - Baluka1974 [FINISHED]
cplkrotz - s_cm [FINISHED]
a1steaks - LondonSandy
Stonecutter - PijusMagnificus [FINISHED]
Wgbn1968 -Guardsman [FINISHED]

USMC Just Around the Bend

Blue - Red

mirekm61 - liamb
Singapore Sling - The_MonkeyKing [FINISHED]
A Canadian Cat - s_cm [FINISHED]
Comdr - DB_Zero [FINISHED]
PijusMagnificus - ariete [FINISHED]

You can contact your opponent by going to his profile and either sending him a private message or emailing him using the site's interface.

Good luck to everyone.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2021, 10:23 PM,
RE: Scenario of the Month: February 2021 - Pairings
PijusMagnificus and I have commenced our battle.
03-05-2021, 03:29 AM,
Wow...50 Russian tanks versus 5 German AFVs and 4 ATGs....this one is going to be over real quick!
03-05-2021, 04:35 AM,
@ChappyCanuck

Easy to win on the German side against the AI. The King Tiger always survives.The AI only drives haphazard suicide attacks.
As a German you will lose to human opponents. Since every grenade also damages tigers and king tigers (radio, optics, cannon), at some point they can no longer shoot.
03-05-2021, 05:03 AM,
My T34s and other AFVs are so crowded they are scraping the paint off each other :-)
03-06-2021, 12:25 PM,
(03-05-2021, 03:29 AM)ChappyCanuck Wrote: Wow...50 Russian tanks versus 5 German AFVs and 4 ATGs....this one is going to be over real quick!
ROTFLMAO  I saw the reviews already posted. They said it was unbalanced, but didn't think it was that one sided.
03-07-2021, 11:00 AM,
Game started!
03-07-2021, 10:17 PM,
CMSF2 games started!
03-08-2021, 07:32 PM,
Apologies to my opponent

I am struggling to reinstall CMRT on a new PC

Battlefornt do NOT make this easy...so far 2 days and many hours spent and no success..

maybe after some more hours I will get there
03-09-2021, 01:09 AM,
(03-08-2021, 07:32 PM)LondonSandy Wrote: Apologies to my opponent

I am struggling to reinstall CMRT on a new PC

Battlefornt do NOT make this easy...so far 2 days and many hours spent and no success..

maybe after some more hours I will get there

What are you stuck on? The actual steps are really easy to perform finding the right download can be tricky and making sure you enter all the needed keys  is not always clear.

It has been discussed on the BFC forums a few times but I recently made this post to TFGM:
https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforu...ost-310311

Which might help. If not let me know what issue you are experiencing or you might get a faster response from BFC's support: https://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com/
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)