• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for an Opponent
10-11-2020, 02:15 AM,
Opponent Needed  Looking for an Opponent
Hello folks,

I look for a player for the Scenario  "Black sea - black death (Version 2)"

It's my own scenarion and I reworked some stuff to improve the balance for this final version.

As the Allies are harder to play (imo) I would take them while the other takes the Axis.

I prefere not to play with exreme Assault as the scenario is hard enought with lot's of infantry and close combat in rough terrain. I played (and still play) one match with IA and we are little bit stuck in our both positions.

Cheers

Ragnar
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2020, 01:56 AM,
RE: Looking for an Opponent
I have cookies
10-15-2020, 12:53 PM,
(10-11-2020, 02:15 AM)Ragnar Wrote: Hello folks,

It's my own scenarion and I reworked some stuff to improve the balance for this final version.

As the Allies are harder to play (imo) I would take them while the other takes the Axis.

I prefere not to play with exreme Assault as the scenario is hard enought with lot's of infantry and close combat in rough terrain. I played (and still play) one match with IA and we are little bit stuck in our both positions.

Cheers

Ragnar

Im your Huckleberry!!!

lol sorry great movie reference,,,

Id love to play if your still looking

John
10-18-2020, 08:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-22-2020, 01:11 AM by Ragnar.)
Good morning Johnhow are you.Thanks for your reply.  Indeen I still look for an opponent.The scenario can be found" here:https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/the-matrix-games-version-of-east-front-ii/black-sea-black-death-version-2/b-15.htm?action="scenario&id=13629(There are three versions as I did two updates)Please take a look and let me know if you are ok with it.I'll drop you my email-adress via message

Hello folks,

Cheers

Ragnar
[/quote]

Im your Huckleberry!!!

John
[/quote]
10-25-2020, 11:43 PM,
(10-15-2020, 12:53 PM)JRTXX Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 02:15 AM)Ragnar Wrote: Hello folks,

Cheers

Ragnar

Im your Huckleberry!!!

John

Did you get my mail John?