• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
05-08-2022, 10:57 PM,
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
(05-08-2022, 09:13 PM)LordDeadwood Wrote: Houston, we have a problem...  Wink
[Image: Problem.jpg]
This is the 3-29th Infantry Btn., appearing on turn 75. I hope those boys can tread water... This ones gonna hurt, I really could have used those guys!

Frogmen?   Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2022, 10:20 PM,
This is the 3-29th Infantry Btn., appearing on turn 75. I hope those boys can tread water... This ones gonna hurt, I really could have used those guys!

Fixed.
I remember having hard times with my sight those days but it seems it was worst than I remember.

Thank you for helping me so much and for the enduring good humor despite the fumbles. Hope that one is the last.
05-09-2022, 11:52 PM,
(05-09-2022, 10:20 PM)Indragnir Wrote:

Fixed.
I remember having hard times with my sight those days but it seems it was worst than I remember.

Thank you for helping me so much and for the enduring good humor despite the fumbles. Hope that one is the last.
Thanks, I really am enjoying the scenario despite the problems, although they are starting to add up. We are on turn 75 and the American sector is starting to look a little dicey. The Axis made a strong stand at Agrigento and are probably going to counterattack the 3rd ID. I did not take the optional 82nd AB drop and I have already regretted it. The British sector is doing pretty well but has been stalled at the Primasole Bridge for a while now. Good stuff!
06-21-2022, 06:11 PM,
Variants for Bulge (80% done), Kursk (20%) and Normandy (0%) will be delayed. (Stalingrad is done but need a ton of new art, keep in mind that art is done in the free time of the team so it's likely it will need more time.) They will be done no matter if it takes me some years more.

That delay is due an ongoing new Panzer Campaign game I'm working on (sorry I can't slip any details yet!) In time -when WDS approves- I will show you some teasers. I'm very happy about that, let's say we've big plans!
06-30-2022, 10:42 PM,
Finally i registered...
Yes please show us the teaser .... in your Kharkov 42 mod - (vs Russian AI) - the AI seems not going all out attack -- just stand by in their previous location.

Cheers,
07-24-2022, 06:06 PM,
WDS has green lighted the release of my Stalingrad Variant. The team is so busy that cannot do the art needed. So I'm going to collect the art from WDS published artwork and make sure it fits.

Stalingrad Variant and all updated mods will be included in the next roll of patches (4.01) so you will have the content up to date inside the installer.

Here I'm attaching the huge Notes file reaching up to 81 pages! Hope you enjoy!

Attached Files
.pdf   #1119_01a_Uranus VARIANT 1 19 Nov-20 Dec HTH v1.00.pdf (Size: 1.96 MB / Downloads: 20)
07-25-2022, 02:48 AM,
This was a very interesting and enjoyable read. Thank's for sharing. For which player would you say the new campaign version is more challenging? From how it sounds in the document the Axis are made stronger compared to the already existing campaign versions while the Soviets are weakened in several areas.
07-25-2022, 04:28 AM,
(07-25-2022, 02:48 AM)Secret45 Wrote: This was a very  interesting and enjoyable read. Thank's for sharing. For which player would you say the new campaign version is more challenging? From how it sounds in the document the Axis are made stronger compared to the already existing campaign versions while the Soviets are weakened in several areas.

Thank you sir.

I think Soviet. Soviet player can go distract mopping and encircling units in a a-historical way and got the feeling everything is right to figure out he's out of time to claim those VP locations. Axis forces can delay but not stop Soviet side so choosing where to press and where to bypass is quite important. Soviet player has plenty of options.

No Axis player can dream of stopping the encirclement so their mindset seems a bit easier: delay, hold fortified lines and cling on LVP. Bid you time for the counterattack.
07-25-2022, 06:43 PM,
Sounds really good. Think I try this version out when I find the time to start a atalingrad campaign.

Also guess limited objectives make lots of sense in this case. Cutting off the sixth Army in Stalingrad sounds for the Soviets way more important then chasing and wiping out units that are guarding the flanks.
08-05-2022, 07:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-05-2022, 07:49 PM by Indragnir.)
With the incoming 4.01 patches I'm updating all my mods.
This update will include all the fixing (Sicily'43 and Korea'85) and new research done (Staligrad'42, Budapest'45, Kharkov'43 and Kharkov'42). Also intended way of play (HTH or AI), version on scenario file (including Header) and notes. In a few games missing optional rules are included in the scenario description.

Stalingrad is missing only 1 piece of art so its release is imminent. (It needed 206 art pieces...)

Here are the changes to Kharkov'42:
-Reworked LuftFlotte 4 arrival and strength.
-Small adjustment to Soviet tank strength
-Adjusted Soviet divisional strength as per sources
-Adjusted Soviet divisional quality based upon performance.
-Added some missing Soviet formations:
377th Armored Train (SWF Reserves)
Krasnoyarsk Volunteer brigade, AKA 78th Naval Rifle Brigade, AKA 78th Rifle Brigade . By late spring of 1942 it was being referred to as a regular rifle brigade, probably indicating it had lost most of its naval cadre in the winter fighting. (9th Army)