• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent wanted CLOSED
11-09-2016, 11:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-10-2016, 07:07 AM by phoenix.)
Opponent wanted CLOSED
I'm looking for an opponent to play either an RSW scenario (any will do, any side) or a BPW scenario (something small preferred, someone to play the French preferred - I suggest, for example, 111 FozCL). 

I'm in Europe, for time-zone purposes. Can usually get a turn a day done. I'm not a complete beginner, but close. 

Thanks,

Peter 
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2016, 05:36 AM,
RE: Opponent wanted
Hi Peter, if by BPW you mean Napoleon's Peninsular Battles by John Tiller I would be very interested. I am in the USA, am retired and should be able to come close to 5 -7 turns per week. I don't care which side I play or what scenario. Just want to play as I love the game.
Tod K
11-10-2016, 06:12 AM,
RE: Opponent wanted
(11-10-2016, 05:36 AM)todk Wrote: Hi Peter, if by BPW you mean Napoleon's Peninsular Battles by John Tiller I would be very interested.  I am in the USA, am retired and should be able to come close to 5 -7 turns per week.  I don't care which side I play or what scenario.  Just want to play as I love the game.
Tod K

@ Tod---Make sure you sign up on the Black Powder Ladder so you can report your game.
11-10-2016, 07:07 AM,
RE: Opponent wanted CLOSED
Mail sent, Tod. Thanks.

Peter