• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

new tournament
07-18-2013, 11:07 AM,
new tournament
I am planning a tournament, early war. You will pay either british or german. And though you are playing the enemy you will be rated aginst your peers.
These games will not be "fair". One side or the other may have overwelming strength. All the games will have a large map so a faster computer is recomended. And they will be long.
Big enough and long enough to employ tactics such as pinning attack, diversionary attacks and plently of room to flank attack.. I forsee several smaller battles happening in each game. There will be plenty of space to divide or mass your forces.
These battles will not be the standard attack attack attack for 30 min. You will need to preserve your forces for further action.
If interested, contact me at [email protected]
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2013, 01:49 AM,
RE: new tournament
(07-18-2013, 11:07 AM)sinbad(FGM) Wrote: I am planning a tournament, early war. You will pay either british or german. And though you are playing the enemy you will be rated aginst your peers.
These games will not be "fair". One side or the other may have overwelming strength. All the games will have a large map so a faster computer is recomended. And they will be long.
Big enough and long enough to employ tactics such as pinning attack, diversionary attacks and plently of room to flank attack.. I forsee several smaller battles happening in each game. There will be plenty of space to divide or mass your forces.
These battles will not be the standard attack attack attack for 30 min. You will need to preserve your forces for further action.

Howdy,

Sent you an email and you kindly replied, but my reply bounced several times. Please try again or let me know how you would like to proceed. Cheers, Sphinx
07-20-2013, 04:57 AM,
Are you getting my turns at your new email address ?
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
07-20-2013, 05:02 AM,
(07-20-2013, 04:57 AM)Hedgehog Wrote: Are you getting my turns at your new email address ?

Hedgehod,

Not to pirate the thread, but if you were writing to me I haven't received a turn in a few days. Cheer, Sphinx
07-20-2013, 07:12 AM,
(07-20-2013, 05:02 AM)Sphinx Wrote:
(07-20-2013, 04:57 AM)Hedgehog Wrote: Are you getting my turns at your new email address ?

Hedgehod,

Not to pirate the thread, but if you were writing to me I haven't received a turn in a few days. Cheer, Sphinx

LOL I Should have put a name on that Post it's Sinbad I was asking,
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
08-01-2013, 01:31 PM,
(07-18-2013, 11:07 AM)sinbad(FGM) Wrote: I am planning a tournament, early war. You will pay either british or german. And though you are playing the enemy you will be rated aginst your peers.

Email me at [email protected]. Do not hit reply. something wrong with my email when you hit resend it changes the address.