• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The sad story of Combat Wombat's Laptop
01-09-2012, 02:32 PM,
The sad story of Combat Wombat's Laptop
Geez, can't win a trick so far this year! .. ok, Laptop sort of freaked out last night so, sorry guys, there are going to be delays of returning game files. Hopefully up and running if a few days .. unlucky ... don't know

Wombat
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2012, 09:02 AM,
RE: The sad story of Combat Wombat's Laptop
(01-09-2012, 02:32 PM)Combat Wombat Wrote: Geez, can't win a trick so far this year! .. ok, Laptop sort of freaked out last night so, sorry guys, there are going to be delays of returning game files. Hopefully up and running if a few days .. unlucky ... don't know

Wombat

THank's for heads up Mate....Good Luck with that one

REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
01-10-2012, 02:04 PM,
AHHHH crap... ok . computer is now deemed 'crapped out' and is off the manufacturer - (hey how's this for the good news.. have only 10 days left of the warranty ! yeah baby, Gonna buy a lottery ticket ) Am using the office back up ancient PC which aint game friendly so I apologise that this may take a week ... or more ... ??
01-10-2012, 06:52 PM,
(01-10-2012, 02:04 PM)Combat Wombat Wrote: AHHHH crap... ok . computer is now deemed 'crapped out' and is off the manufacturer - (hey how's this for the good news.. have only 10 days left of the warranty ! yeah baby, Gonna buy a lottery ticket ) Am using the office back up ancient PC which aint game friendly so I apologise that this may take a week ... or more ... ??
Who's a lucky boy then with that warranty
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
01-19-2012, 10:44 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: The sad story of Combat Wombat's Laptop
Righto lads! Laptop back .. new bits inside and files have been sent. Let me know if I haven't got back to you

Wombat: