• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Flare FROM Schwerpunkt
11-04-2011, 10:07 AM,
Flare FROM Schwerpunkt
Gentlemen,

My sincere apologies to Herr Oberst, Owl, PanzerDan, Hedgehog, Jobu, Padre and Erkommen. My CMBB disk, which had three pieces missing for about 15% of the disk AND was still operating, is now completely out of order. I was waiting to talk to the other "operators" of this PC, my children, but I do not see them daily because of work.

Please be patient and I will order a new disk from ebay.

In the past, I had the same problem. Another member sent me a "program" that enabled me to open the full game, without the disk, as long as the game was loaded on my PC. If anyone can help this way, I would truly appreciate it.

I sincerely apologize to those of you waiting for me. I hope it does not create any problems for you.

In the meantime, Kriegsberichter von Propagandakompanie Schwerpunkt have produced another great newsreel of our boys marching victoriously in every theater of war. Enjoy!

CdS OberKommando des Schwerpunkt

Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2011, 08:53 AM,
RE: Flare FROM Schwerpunkt
Thank's for letting us know mate......

cheers
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
11-07-2011, 03:38 AM,
RE: Flare FROM Schwerpunkt
Hi Schwerpunkt, thanks for the notice.

I highly recommend the last CMBB patch for Vista, as it uses the license system rather than the disk on startup. I havent put in a disk for CMBB and CMAK for quite a while now.