• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Re H2H
02-05-2010, 07:06 PM,
Re H2H
Gentlemen...I have always been interested in the working's of the H2H and feel it does benefit all Clubs to keep active with the working's of the designers who do turn out some pretty good scenario's.

The point being they do need you Guy's to take a interest, so next time you are looking for a game to play visit the H2H site and and choose a game.

Regards
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2010, 04:40 PM,
RE: Re H2H
I strongly recomend taking up Hedgehogs advice.

I am currently playtesting a battle with Soldier and being involved in the process of it all is very interesting and very rewarding, helping a designer get a scenario through the process and etting it out for everyone to play.

So please take on Hedgehogs challenge and get some of the games in H2H out of the testing area.
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
02-09-2010, 06:54 AM,
(02-08-2010, 04:40 PM)wigam Wrote: I strongly recomend taking up Hedgehogs advice.

I am currently playtesting a battle with Soldier and being involved in the process of it all is very interesting and very rewarding, helping a designer get a scenario through the process and etting it out for everyone to play.

So please take on Hedgehogs challenge and get some of the games in H2H out of the testing area.
You will be rewarded with bonus ladder points at 20 per scenario size modifier for a completed test and feedback, so the bigger the scenario the more points!
02-10-2010, 08:03 AM,
It is always a good break to playtest a game with no pressure of ladder points, plus you do the community a great service.
02-11-2010, 02:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-12-2010, 07:55 AM by Bear.)
b_Exclamation Mark  RE: Re H2H

H2H Combat Mission Play Testers and Designers are a club within The Blitz Club:
  • Most Play Testers are average to expert in experience.
  • Play Testers demonstrate a silent loyalty to our club and hobby.
  • To participate in helping make a Sceanario better and/or giving it your input to it's validity with thoughtful feedback is priceless. Those Testers will be credited in the Scenario Briefing as "Blitz Play Tester".
    • Scenarios convey a story, drama and a moment in history. Incorporating detailed editing of Leaders, units, terrain, weather with complex setups and timed arrivals of additional units make scenarios the most realistic and memorable experiences within the Combat Mission or any other game engine.

• Good scenarios are forever (re)playable. i.e. chess
  • "The greatest game is in making one." (Me thinks I read this somewhere, possibly James Dunnigan.)
Send this user an email
02-12-2010, 08:59 AM,
(02-11-2010, 02:22 PM)Bear Wrote:
H2H Combat Mission Play Testers and Designers are a club within The Blitz Club:
  • Most Play Testers are average to expert in experience.
  • Play Testers demonstrate a silent loyalty to our club and hobby.
  • To participate in helping make a Sceanario better and/or giving it your input to it's validity with thoughtful feedback is priceless. Those Testers will be credited in the Scenario Briefing as "Blitz Play Tester".
    • Scenarios convey a story, drama and a moment in history. Incorporating detailed editing of Leaders, units, terrain, weather with complex setups and timed arrivals of additional units make scenarios the most realistic and memorable experiences within the Combat Mission or any other game engine.

• Good scenarios are forever (re)playable. i.e. chess
  • "The greatest game is in making one." (Me thinks I read this somewhere, possibly James Dunnigan.)

Yes I like that message, That Bear says it all, Thank's for that mate
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
02-13-2010, 05:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-26-2010, 12:25 PM by Bear.)
Yes I like that message, That Bear says it all, Thank's for that mate
[/quote]

"Colonel, sir, give me and the boys some strong coffee and smokes and we'll go another ten miles before dawn."
__:smoke:
Send this user an email