• Downloads

The House Of Pain
07-07-2008, 01:36 AM,
RE: The House Of Pain
Here's a pic of Knight Cross holder Lt Kunick :smoke:
[Image: LtKunick.jpg]

And here's whats left of the Russian tank force
[Image: Formerbattalion.jpg]

This was from a recent PBEM against Sphinx, his green force had little chance against my hardened veterans.
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2008, 02:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-07-2008, 04:16 PM by wigam.)
This is a great idea for a topic and an interesting read. The Blitz needs more great threads like this one.

A couple screenies of my best (semi) recent work:

[Image: artykills.jpg]

[Image: infkills.jpg]

I thought 53 casualties for 2 was a pretty good exchange...

Moderated By Wigam
07-08-2008, 06:42 AM,
RedDevil Wrote:For those of us who aren't so skilled and endeared with pretty stats, how about a little banter bragging up your best exploits against someone? :stir:

Get out those memoirs, post a picture or 2 and tell some tales of amazement that will strike fear into the hearts of those who dare tangle with you and bring hope to the ranks of regulars that even they can have a stroke of genius and Luck even!Whip

I'll brag a little by claiming the destruction of 2 Tiger Is and a StugIII using SMG squads and ATRs in a swirling frenzy of smoke, fire, and trees :) Phil Davies has never quite forgiven me for that yet LOL

Any one else?

cheers

Yes I recall that game, I was all cocky ready to beat you up with those Tigers but as Joe himself said "quantity has a quality all of it's own" I just had to many damn Reds to shoot at. Just remember revenge is sweet if not a long time in coming .. lol. That reminds me send over that desert game where my pasta eaters are creaming you :kill:
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
07-08-2008, 02:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-08-2008, 02:21 PM by Victor Charlie.)
Can't remember the game or who I was playing only that it was a very tough battle!
[img][Image: heroszq4.jpg][/img]
07-08-2008, 10:54 PM,
Victor Charlie Wrote:Can't remember the game or who I was playing only that it was a very tough battle!

OMG talk about a posthumous Medal ceremony! Those guys put out some SERIOUS Ass-kicking VC!
That's the most kills I've ever seen for a 9 man squad!!
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
07-08-2008, 11:30 PM,
Thats nuthin'

[Image: Untitled-68.jpg]
07-09-2008, 05:24 AM,
That must have been one spicy chili recipe!
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
07-09-2008, 07:38 AM,
Heh,heh..

Great edit Bootie.