• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Soviet opponent needed
06-16-2008, 05:17 AM,
Soviet opponent needed
I would like to find an opponent to play the 4 battles associated with the Korson Pocket. The first is Closing the Trap and Allies go first. Need to have the Matrix addition and the 1.03 update installed.

Gil ( Oberst )
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2008, 10:19 PM,
RE: Soviet opponent needed
I'm interested Gil, if you haven't found anyone yet. Would be good to play you again, it's been awhile.
06-19-2008, 05:02 AM,
Alright Lets go!

Experienced gamer, damn good controlling Soviet forces. Ready when are. Just don't flake! I have seen too many flakes on this bulletin board and I'am getting a little tired of it. Fiery
06-19-2008, 10:18 AM,
WARHOG Wrote:Alright Lets go!

Experienced gamer, damn good controlling Soviet forces. Ready when are. Just don't flake! I have seen too many flakes on this bulletin board and I'am getting a little tired of it. Fiery

Hello WARHOG, what is a "flake"? :conf:

cheers
06-19-2008, 12:45 PM,
id be up to play cannon fodder!
06-20-2008, 04:34 AM,
A Flake:

A flake is when someone commits to a project, or in this case a game, and just stops sending their turn, does not respond to e-mails, and simply just "flakes out" . Another way to say it is they crumble (flake)in the face of their verbal commitment.

Mean what you say, say what you mean.
06-20-2008, 05:26 AM,
WARHOG Wrote:A Flake:

A flake is when someone commits to a project, or in this case a game, and just stops sending their turn, does not respond to e-mails, and simply just "flakes out" . Another way to say it is they crumble (flake)in the face of their verbal commitment.

Mean what you say, say what you mean.

LOL! Makes sense now! ;)

cheers